All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most famous of the Expressionists, Schiele evolved a highly personal art, strongly influenced by the Art Nouveau style. This treasury includes 44 of his finest drawings - portraits, character studies, nudes, more - all embodying the artist's distinctive and angular expressivity, revealing the inner psychological states and hidden personality traits of his subjects.
- Author(s)Egon Schiele
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note44ill.
- Weight160 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.