All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Schiess' flat paintings are oriented to the floor instead of the wall. Their color fields of bright and super-shining lacquer on thin panels are thing but pure surface. The trademarked flat works have been shown internationally since 1987. This publication accompanies a major exhibition at the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
- Author BiographySwiss artist Schiess (*1958) has gained international recognition with his flat works - painted hardboards he presented at Venice Biennial (1990) and at documenta IX. (Kassel,1992). Since 1990 he has gained international recognition and shows. Rebecca Uchill isassistant curator of contemporary art at the Indianapolis Museum of Modern Art. Claire Schneider is a member of Urban Roots' Board of Directors and Associate Curator of Contemporary Art at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York. She has worked at the museum for over eight years organizing a range of large and small exhibitions of international contemporary artists.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.