Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis man believed that every human being has the duty to love and assist every other human because that is all we have. -Jonathan Maslow, The Torrid Zone Jonathan Maslow (1948-2008) was blessed with a naturalist's eye, an adventurer's longing to travel, and a poet's soul-tender as the night. A prolific journalist and author, Maslow's writing was steeped in and shaped by his love of nature, the ocean in particular. Hailed by friends and colleagues alike for his ferocious intellect and extraordinary talent, Maslow's untimely death at age fifty-nine robbed the world of a truly special voice. To celebrate and commemorate his life and his work, Jonathan's mother, Clara K. Maslow, compiled and edited Schlepper, a collection of columns Jonathan originally wrote for the Herald News of Passaic, New Jersey. The columns reflect Maslow's interest in politics, social justice, and humanism. Moreover, they reveal his deep passion for sharing the often-igred stories of regular people. I like to go to beautiful, unkwn places with big problems and listen to the people tell their stories in their own voice, said Maslow. With Schlepper, you can w join Maslow on his journeys around the world and discover, through his writing, the humanity we all share.
- Author(s)Clara R Maslow
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.