All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLisa Tamborni explores the mysteries surrounding pain from an interdisciplinary perspective, elucidating how pain is an enigmatic and opaque phemen. In this authentically philosophical analysis of the concept of pain, the author uses empirical kwledge from psychology and the cognitive neurosciences to address questions that arise in the area of clinical medicine.
- Author BiographyLisa Tambornino, Universitat Bonn.
- Author(s)Lisa Tambornino
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleStudien Zu Wissenschaft Und Ethik
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight467 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.