Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the flow of information within and among academic disciplines in the social sciences and humanities through analyses of the patterns of scholarly book reviewing. An elite sample of scholarly mographs published by university presses between 1971 and 1990 was used. Beginning with Derek de Solla Price, the measurement of communication within the disciplines of science has been ongoing. In the present book that field of inquiry is summarized and provides a basis for examining the flow of information in the social sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyYLVA LINDHOLM-ROMANTSCHUK was Secretary General of the Nordic Council for Scientific Information in Helsinki, Finland. /e
- Author(s)Ylva Lindholm-Romantschuk
- Date of Publication26/01/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Librarianship & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.