All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the flow of information within and among academic disciplines in the social sciences and humanities through analyses of the patterns of scholarly book reviewing. An elite sample of scholarly mographs published by university presses between 1971 and 1990 was used. Beginning with Derek de Solla Price, the measurement of communication within the disciplines of science has been ongoing. In the present book that field of inquiry is summarized and provides a basis for examining the flow of information in the social sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyYLVA LINDHOLM-ROMANTSCHUK was Secretary General of the Nordic Council for Scientific Information in Helsinki, Finland. /e
- Author(s)Ylva Lindholm-Romantschuk
- Date of Publication26/01/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Librarianship & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.