All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA visual guide to ancient Egypt for newly confident readers. This book is packed with exclusive photos so that kids can see ancient Egypt like never before! The images are accompanied by time lines, step-by-steps, and cross-section graphics for original and startling insights into pharaohs, mummy making, and pyramids. Most of all, the book encourages children to think for themselves: Was King Tut murdered, or did he die of natural causes? Can you decode hieroglyphics and read the Book of the Dead? Lle de fotos exclusivas para que los nis puedan apreciar Egipto como nunca antes! Las imagenes vienen acompanadas de datos, graficas y comentarios interesantes sobre faraones, momias y piramides. Y sobre todo, el libro anima a los nis a pensar por si mismos: Fue asesinado Tutankamon o murio de muerte natural? Puedes decodificar jeroglificos y leer el Libro de los Muertos?
- Author BiographyPenny Arlon writes children's nonfiction, taking inspiration from her own children. Her books range from preschool titles to family reference books, and include the Art Attack books, based on the award-winning CITV (UK) children's television program, and all 14 titles in Dorling Kindersley's Eye Know series.
- Author(s)Penelope Arlon
- PublisherScholastic en Espanol
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScholastic Explora Tu Mundo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic en Espanol
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.