All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Humphrey's fur-raising holiday, he was looking forward to returning to Room 26. Mrs. Brisbane is still there, but Humphrey is shocked to find that the classroom is filled with strangers, like Rolling Rosie, Hurry-Up-Harry and Forgetful Phoebe. At first, all Humphrey wants to do is find his old classmates but he soon learns that these new students REALLY-REALLY-REALLY need a helping paw.
- Author BiographyBetty G. Birney worked at Disneyland and the Disney Studios, has written many children's television shows and is the author of over forty books, including the bestselling The World According to Humphrey, which won the Richard and Judy Children's Book Club Award, as well as a further nine books in the According to Humphrey series, and eight books in the Humphrey's Tiny Tales series. Her work has won many awards, including an Emmy and three Humanitas Prizes. She lives in America with her husband.
- Author(s)Betty G. Birney
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight129 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Chapman
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.