All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of many of the dilemmas and problems facing school administrators. Topics include: conflicting beliefs regarding the fundamental purpose of school, administering racial and ethnic differences, and monetary incentives to reform teacher compensation. This contributed book uses the voices of academics around the world to explain these dilemmas. Possible solutions are also presented.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN L. JACOBSON is Associate Professor of Educational Organization, Administration and Policy at SUNY Buffalo. EDWARD S. HICKCOX is Professor of Educational Administration at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. ROBERT B. STEVENSON is Associate Professor of Educational Organization, Administration and Policy at SUNY Buffalo.
- Author(s)Edward S. Hickcox,Robert Stevenson,Stephen L. Jacobson
- Date of Publication25/11/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.