All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe School Administrator's Complete Letter Book with CD-ROM, Second Edition, offers a comprehensive selection of model letters and memos for a wide variety of educational purposes and situations. This book and its accompanying CD contain a gold mine of tested, usable letters and other communiques, some of which can be used practically word-for-word from the book, while others can be adapted to your specific needs. The book's letters and memos represent the contributions of more than 60 outstanding school administrators throughout the United States - including superintendents, principals, supervisors, guidance counselors, and others - all of them with well-earned reputations for solid, professional communication. Many types of letters are included - letters addressed to parents, teachers, students, teacher applicants, other school administrators, businesspeople, and the community at large. In addition, this handy resource is clearly organized, designed for easy use, and filled with the best letters of the best communicators in modern American education. The CD-ROM makes the letters easy to modify to fit your own situations.
- Author BiographyGerald Tomlinson is a freelance writer, editor, and consultant specializing in the field of education. He has edited many well-known high school grammar and composition textbooks as well as books on education, law, business, and sports. Listed in Who's Who in America, Contemporary Authors, and The International Authors and Writers Who s Who, he is a long-time member of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development and the National Council of Teachers of English, the Society for American Baseball Research, and the Mystery Writers of America.
- Author(s)Gerald Tomlinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1187 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.