All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn School-Based Instructional Rounds, Teitel offers detailed case studies of five different models of school-based rounds and investigates critical learning from each.
Instructional rounds--one of the most invative and powerful approaches to improving teaching and learning--has been taken up by districts across the country and around the world. Now Lee Teitel, an originator of this transformative practice, explores one of the most promising ways in which it is being adapted in the field: implementing instructional rounds networks within, rather than across, K-12 schools.
In School-Based Instructional Rounds, Teitel offers detailed case studies of five different models of school-based rounds and investigates critical learning from each. Expanding rounds to include teachers, for instance, offers opportunities for a more direct connection to instructional improvement. Other areas of experimentation include increasing the frequency of visits, engaging participants across diverse roles, and modifying the structure or focus of rounds work.
School-Based Instructional Rounds represents an invaluable resource for educators involved in instructional rounds. It marks a significant addition to the literature on this evolving practice.
- Author BiographyLee Teitel is a lecturer on education and director of the School Leadership Program at Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. He is a coauthor of Instructional Rounds in Education: A Network Approach to Improving Teaching and Learning (Harvard Education Press).
- Author(s)Lee Teitel
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.