Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionPoignant, funny and authentic, these true stories come straight from Noreen Olson's kitchen table in rural Alberta, where everything happens. Noreen Olson is a mother, grandmother, marriage commissioner and full-time farmer, and an active member of the Alberta Women's Institutes and the Sons of Norway. A public speaker and the author of six books, she also writes an award-winning biweekly column for the Didsbury Review. She lives near Carstairs, Alberta.
- Author(s)Noreen Olson
- PublisherDouglas and McIntyre (2013) Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDouglas and McIntyre (2013) Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byWill Ferguson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.