All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool development represents a field of educational research and practice in which the quality of schools, i.e. all their input and output factors, should be improved. Recent developments in the field concern ways of standard-based instruction and are mainly focusing on specific cognitive factors like subject matter kwledge, learning strategies, or problem solving skills. However, the purpose of this book is to focus on n-cognitive, i.e. emotional, and on general skills which also influence kwledge acquisition or school achievement and which have been widely igred by school development programs so far.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Hermann Astleitner, Ph.D., Associate Professor at the Department of Education and Sociology, University of Salzburg (Austria). Research interests: Instructional Science, Media Education, Research Synthesis.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byHermann Astleitner
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.