All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJacqueline Baxter takes the 2014 'Trojan Horse' scandal, in which it was alleged that goverrs at 25 Birmingham schools were involved in the Islamisation of secular state schools, as a focus point to examine the pressures and challenges in the current English education system.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Baxter is a Lecturer in Public Policy and Management in the Open University Faculty of Business and Law and a module leader on the MBA programme. Her current research investigates the role of education and development in the formation of female leadership identities.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Baxter
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.