All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents useful guidelines for the design, evaluation, and implementation of interventions with children of alcoholics (COAs) that can be easily integrated into existing academic and health education programs. Drawing from work on substance abuse, social competence enhancement, and developmental and instructional psychology, this unique and practical text provides a detailed, hands-on resource. Written for school psychologists, social workers, guidance counselors, classroom teachers, and administrators, the book will also inform mental health professionals, health educators, and drug education and prevention specialists. Ideal for advanced courses in school psychology, education, counseling and counseling psychology, it is also relevant to courses focused on consultation, primary prevention and intervention, curriculum design, school-based interventions, drug education and health education.
- Author BiographyBonnie K. Nastasi, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the School Psychology Program at University at Albany, State University of New York. A Past-President of the Louisiana School Psychological Association, she has published numerous chapters and articles, and consults with school systems and community agencies regarding development and evaluation of educational programs to enhance personal-social competence. Active in state and national professional organizations, she has served on the editorial boards for several journals, including School Psychology Review, School Psychology Quarterly, and Journal of School Psychology. Denise M. DeZolt, Ph.D., is the Coordinator of Field Experiences and Adjunct Assistant Professor in School Psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Rhode Island. She has conducted numerous workshops at national, state, and local levels on school-based interventions for children of alcoholics and has facilitated individual, group, family, and multiple family group counseling with children and families affected by alcohol. She currently consults with school and agency personnel in culturally diverse settings regarding program design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Author(s)B.K. Nastasi,D.M.De Zolt
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication28/04/1994
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.