Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this special edited volume, scholars with diverse backgrounds and conceptual frameworks explore how ecomic, political, social and ideological forces impact on school curricula over time and place. In providing regional and global perspectives on curricular policies, practices and reforms, the authors move beyond the conventional tion that school contents reflect principally national priorities and subject-based interests.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAaron Benavot,Cecilia Braslavsky
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.