All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition continues and improves on the first edition with a series of new and timely school leadership case studies that require the reader to reflect on the variety of issues that cross the principal's desk every day. The reader will find the case studies and anecdotes highly absorbing. They are so real, fraught with complexity, and will require the reader to use a sophisticated decision-making process.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Piltch, now retired, has had extensive experience as a classroom teacher, central office administrator, principal, college professor and college administrator for an education master's degree program. He has presented at many conferences locally and nationally. Terrence Quinn is associate professor and coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program at Queens College, New York City. His work as a school principal earned him national recognition as Reader's Digest American Hero in Education.
- Author(s)Benjamin Piltch,Terrence Quinn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight276 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.