Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1987 study seeks to identify key issues and basic questions within mathematics education, to propose and comment upon alternative strategies, and to provide a stimulus for more detailed, less general discussions, within more limited geographical and social contexts. The text is based upon an international symposium held in Kuwait in February, 1986 and attended by selected mathematics educators drawn from all parts of the world.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/1987
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleICMI Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight200 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBryan Wilson,Geoffrey Howson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.