All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionSmart kids with autism spectrum disorders need specific interventions to find success in school and beyond. School Success for Kids with High-Functioning Autism shares practical advice for implementing strategies proven to be effective in school for dealing with the Big 10 obstacles, including social interactions, inflexibility, behavior issues, attention and organization, homework, and more. Based on the new criteria in the DSM-5, School Success for Kids with High-Functioning Autism also describes how autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and social communication disorders (SCD) will w identify the students formerly identified as having Asperger's syndrome, Nonverbal Learning Disorder, high-functioning autism, or PDD-NOS. Relying on the latest research presented in easy-to-understand and practical language, the authors identify how the key components of ASD and SCD will appear to parents and professionals and what steps should be taken once these signs are evident. This book is sure to help any parent or teacher wanting to see their smart kids with autism succeed!
- Author(s)Lauren Kenworthy,Rich Weinfeld,Stephan Silverman
- PublisherPrufrock Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrufrock Press
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- janet089013 Oct, 2016by
Great Resource for teachers too!
As a mum of a High Functioning Autistic Child, I bought this to not only help myself with my sons schooling but as a useful resource for the teachers as well. Great book!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.