All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeighborhoods, Schools, and Violence furthers the evolution of the merger of social disorganization theories and opportunity theories in explaining the crime potential of place, particularly in Prince George's County, Maryland. Author Caterina Roman cogently utilizes the criminal opportunity framework to examine the influence of schools on neighborhood variations in the rates of violence.
- Author BiographyCaterina G. Roman is Principal Investigator in the Justice Department of The Urban Institute.
- Author(s)Caterina Gouvis Roman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.