All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the latter part of the 19th century, this volume remains one of the most useful books of scales and arpeggios. Palmer's fine edition discusses the construction of scales from tetrachords and the Circle of Fifths as preparatory material to a presentation of all the major and mir scales and their cadences. The chromatic scale and suggestions for practicing scales in varied rhythms conclude the work.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1980
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight168 g
- Width225 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.