All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the essential how-to guide for communicating scientific research and discoveries online, ideal for journalists, researchers, and public information officers looking to reach a wide lay audience. Drawing on the cumulative experience of twenty-seven of the greatest minds in scientific communication, this invaluable handbook targets the specific questions and concerns of the scientific community, offering help in a wide range of digital areas, including blogging, creating podcasts, tweeting, and more. With step-by-step guidance and one-stop expertise, this is the book every scientist, science writer, and practitioner needs to approach the Wild West of the Web with kwledge and confidence.
- Author BiographyChristie Wilcox blogs at Science Sushi, hosted by Discover. Bethany Brookshire writes Scicurious, hosted by Science News, and Eureka! Lab, hosted by Society for Science & the Public. Jason G. Goldman has written blogs for Scientific American, Conservation Magazine, Earth Touch News, io9, and more.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBethany Brookshire,Christie Wilcox,Jason G. Goldman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.