Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionZahlan's detailed study examines recent and current performance of Arab countries and their organizations in scientific research in relation to their socio-ecomic development. It shows that the Arab countries are severely handicapped by a political ecomy dominated by techlogical dependence, corruption, and limited research collaboration.
- Author BiographyA.B. ZAHLAN was a Professor of Physics at the American University of Beirut (1956-1976). Since then he has been involved in consulting in science policy in the Arab world.
- Author(s)A. B. Zahlan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.