All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven science fair enthusiasts may dread grappling with these two questions: How can you organize many students doing many different projects at the same time? and How can you help students while giving them the freedom of choice and independence of thought that characterize genuine inquiry? Answer the questions and face science fairs without fear with help from this book.
- Author(s)John Haysom
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.