All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to treat the relationship between science and literature from a Hispanic perspective.
- Author BiographyJerry Hoeg, is Professor of Spanish at the Pennsylvania State University. Kevin S. Larsen is Professor of Spanish and adjunct professor of religious studies at the University of Wyoming.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJerry Hoeg,K. Larsen
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.