All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps other topic is as relevant to our lives today as science. We look to the interpreters of science for wisdom and answers, insights into the nature of the universe and who we are, as well as explanations for the common and everyday world in which we live. Here, then, is an indispensable collection of the best that has been written and said about science from ancient times to today. Written by scientists and philosophers alike, the passages in this handy volume are filled with wit and wisdom, and range from brief insights to longer, thought provoking quotes.
- Author BiographyRob Kaplan has held senior level editorial positions with several major New York based publishing houses and currently heads his own literary firm, Rob Kaplan Associates. He is the coeditor of A Passion for Books.
- Author(s)Rob Kaplan
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.