All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating new book offers a detailed account of the prolific debate about the sensation vel and considers the genre's dialogues with a number of sciences. Well-kwn and obscure sensation vels are read against this context in order to recover the forgotten history of sensual reading the genre inspired.
- Author BiographyLAURIE GARRISON is Lecturer in English at the University of Lincoln, UK. She has published on a number of interdisciplinary topics, such as visual culture in the work of Wilkie Collins and the science of sexuality in Mary Braddon's novels.
- Author(s)Laurie Garrison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.