About this product
- DescriptionFully supporting the OCR Entry Level Science specification, the new Collins Entry Level Science resources will help you to motivate your students and encourage progression by making science accessible * Support lower attaining students with content pitched at the right level; short manageable sentences, bullet points and explanatory images to help visual learners * Encourage students to think for themselves with engaging prompt questions * Practise and test understanding with questions on every page, including a stretching final 'Challenge' question * Help students overcome common misconceptions with Watch out boxes * Build practical and mathematics skills with activities at the end of each item * Prepare for end-of-item tests with student-friendly checklists
- Author(s)Brian Cowie,Chris Sherry,Louise Smiles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Entry Level Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight545 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.