All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging interview with Ardea Skybreak, a scientist with professional training in ecology and evolutionary biology, spans from inquiries on science to her thoughts on the new synthesis of communism brought forward by Bob Avakian. The question and answer session provides insights into understanding the world through the lens of science and how to implement change through this kwledge. The book is broken up into sections such as A Scientific Approach to Society, and Changing the World, Bob Avakian A True Scientific Visionary, and Getting Clearer on the Need for Revolution Breaking with Wrong Ideas and Illusions.
- Author BiographyArdea Skybreak is a formally trained biologist who specialized in evolutionary biology and community ecology. She is the author of Primeval Steps and Future Leaps, Road to Emancipation , The Science of Evolution and the Myth of Creationism, and Source of Women's Oppression.
- Author(s)Ardea Skybreak
- PublisherInsight Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Press, Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.