All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScience and the End of Ethics examines some of the most important positive and negative implications that science has for ethics. On the basis of strong scientific reasons for abandoning traditional tions of right and wrong, it endorses a new ethical approach that focuses on achieving some of the key practical goals shared by ethicists.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Morris is Assistant Professor, in the Department of Political Science, Economics & Philosophy, College of Staten Island (CUNY), USA.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Morris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.