Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality by Ervin Laszlo (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat scientists are w finding at the outermost frontiers of every field is overturning all the basic premises concerning the nature of the matter and reality. The universe is t a world of separate things and events, but is a cosmos that is connected, coherent and bears a profound resemblance to the visions held in the earliest spiritual traditions in which the physical world and spiritual experience were both aspects of the same reality and man and the universe were one. The findings that justify this new vision of the underlying logic of the universe come from almost all of the empirical sciences: physics, cosmology, the life sciences and consciousness research. They explain how interactions lead to interconnections that produce instantaneous and multifaceted coherence - what happens to one part, also, happens to the other parts and, hence, to the system as a whole. The sense of sacred oneness experienced by our ancestors can be restored and humanity can once again feel at home in the universe.
- Author BiographyErvin Laszlo, at the age of nine, was recognized as a child prodigy on the piano, and by age 15 was performing throughout the world. He is holder of the highest degree of the Sorbonne and the recipient of four honorary Ph.D.s and numerous awards, including the 2001 Goi Award (the Japan Peace Prize), the 2005 Mandir of Peace Prize, and nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2004 and 2005. He is a former professor of philosophy, systems theory, and futures studies, and founder and president of the international think-tank The Club of Budapest. He is the author of 74 books that have been translated into 20 languages. His most recent book is Science and the Akashic Field. He lives in Italy.
- Author(s)Ervin Laszlo
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.