All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeologists and archaeology students have long since needed an authoritative account of the techniques w available to them, designed to be understood by n-scientists. This book fills the gap and it offers a two-tier approach to the subject. The main text is a coherent introduction to the whole field of science-based dating, written in plain langauge for n-scientists. Additional end-tes, however, offer a a more technical understanding, and cater for those who have a scientific and mathematical background.
- Author BiographyMartin Aitken retired in 1989 as Professor of Archaeometry and Deputy Director of the Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art, Oxford University.
- Author(s)M. J. Aitken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/1990
- Series TitleLongman Archaeology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.