All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does it work? How and why do we smell, see, fee,hear...? The ideal introduction to the sense of sight. Senses provide all sorts of information about what is going on around us. The activities in Science In Action encourage young readers to understand how each of their senses work, for example by making their own sound waves or trying a series of optical illusions. Clear and simple text helps explain tricky scientific topics such as how the tongue tastes different flavours and how our eyes work. Using simple explanations and engaging photos, this book encourages children to think about how their senses work, while taking their first steps into scientific discovery.
- Author BiographySALLY HEWITT worked as a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full-time writer of non-fiction books for children. Sally has written over 250 books on a wide range of topics and frequently visits schools and libraries giving talks and co-ordinating workshops. She writes on a variety of subjects, including science, maths and music.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.