All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScience education in the early years is vital to assist young children to come to kw and understand the world around them. In this second edition, Science in Early Childhood has been substantially updated and revised to include comprehensive coverage of the birth-to-eight age group. Drawing on the most up-to-date research, this edition presents current issues and debates relevant to pre-service teachers of early childhood science, both at pre-school and in the early years of schooling. This text complements the Australian Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian Curriculum: Science. Each chapter develops kwledge of key areas of science and explains how to guide children's learning. Learning objectives and chapter overviews identify key themes that will be covered, and the theory is enlivened through the use of detailed case studies and practical examples. Written by experts in the field, Science in Early Childhood is essential reading for pre-service teachers.
- Author BiographyCoral Campbell is a Senior Lecturer at Deakin University, Geelong. Wendy Jobling is a Lecturer at Deakin University, Burwood. Christine Howitt is an Associate Professor at the University of Western Australia, Perth.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byChristine Howitt,Coral Campbell,Wendy Jobling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.