All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple and accessible, Science in Seconds is a visually led introduction to 200 key scientific ideas. Each concept is readily absorbed through an easy-to-understand picture and a concise explanation. Concepts span all of the key scientific disciplines including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Ecology, Biotechlogy, Anatomy and Physiology, Medicine, Earth Science, Energy Generation, Astromy, Spaceflight and Information Techlogy. Incredibly quick - clear artworks and simple explanations that can be easily remembered. Based on scientific research that the brain best absorbs information visually. Compact and portable format - the ideal, handy reference.
- Author BiographyHazel Muir is a freelance science writer for magazines including BBC Sky at Night and New Scientist, where she worked as a staff editor/writer from 1994 to 2008.
- Author(s)Hazel Muir
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleIn Minutes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.