All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science of Self-Realization looks at the realities of spiritual practice in the Kriya Yoga Tradition. Yes, the ability to be still is important in this practice. However, it's t about an ego trip. The ability to brag that you meditated for three hours straight really isn't all that useful to the process. It's about getting still, finding your clarity, and being able to act based upon reason even in the midst of chaos.
- Author BiographyRoy Eugene Davis has taught spiritual growth methods for more than six decades in the United States, Europe and India. He was ordained by Paramahansa Yogananda in 1951.
- Author(s)Roy Eugene Davis
- PublisherCSA Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLakemont, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCSA Press Publishers
- Weight400 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.