All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConverging lines of biological, perceptual and theoretical approaches are brought together in The Science of Vision to give a new perspective on the brain sciences and vision in particular. The book contains contributions from experts in the fields of biophysics, physiology, psychology and computation. While reviewing some basic kwledge, it mainly presents fresh ideas and includes some new results. The topics range from cells through perception to neurocomputing and are treated in depth, taking the specialist to the frontiers of research. At the same time the book is written in a manner understandable to the nspecialist, in keeping with the multidisciplinary appeal of the subject. A glossary of terms also makes the book easy to read. In our age of specialization, this integrated approach is a welcome addition to the literature which will further interdisciplinary research and shed new light on the vision sciences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight767 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byK. N. Leibovic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.