All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIan Stevenson was an internationally-kwn psychiatrist who sought to examine, with scientific rigor, questions usually reserved for philosophy and religion. Featuring a selection of his papers and excerpts from his books, Science, the Self, and Survival after Death presents the larger context of Stevenson's work and illustrates the issues and questions that guided him throughout his career.
- Author BiographyEmily Williams Kelly (PhD University of Edinburgh) is research assistant professor in the Division of Perceptual Studies, Department of Psychiatric Medicine, at the University of Virginia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight771 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byEmily Williams Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.