All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished by Scientific American in 1905, this is the story of a group of boys who explore Clump Island, a fictional place where boys could be boys. As they explore the island, the young friends are able to test their skills building all kinds of things, and diagrams and illustrations for the projects are included.
- Author(s)A Russell Bond
- PublisherApplewood Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.