All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientific Evidence Review presents an introductory overview on United States Supreme Court decisions regarding expert admissibility issues and focuses on state and federal court expert evidence issues. The circuit by circuit chapters are written by experienced attorneys with kwledge of the application of the rules regarding expert evidence in their specific jurisdictions. The book is a valuable resource that provides the reader with quick access to the governing expert evidence rules in federal and state courts across the United States.
- Author BiographyCindy Cwik, partner with the San Diego office of Jones Day, has been selected seven times as a California Top Female Litigator by The Los Angeles/San Francisco Daily Journal. Jules Epstein, Associate Professor of Law at Widener University School of Law (Delaware), has published regarding the death penalty, eyewitness identification, and evidence, and is faculty for the National Judicial College, teaching Evidence and Capital Case courses. Carol Henderson is the founding director of the National Clearinghouse for Science, Technology and the Law (NCSTL) and a professor of law at Stetson University College of Law.
- Author(s)Carol Henderson,Cynthia H. Cwik,Jules Epstein
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.