All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionSince 9/11, the needs of intelligence agencies as well as the missions they conduct have increased in number, size, and complexity. This expanded and updated edition offers a way of gaining the analytic skills essential to undertake intelligence work. It acquaints students and analysts with how intelligence fits into the larger research framework, covering t only the essentials of applied research, but also the function, structure, and operational methods specifically involved in intelligence work. It looks at how analysts work with classified information in a security conscious environment as well as obtain data via covert methods.
- Author BiographyHank Prunckun is associate professor of intelligence analysis at the Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, Charles Sturt University, Sydney.
- Author(s)Hank Prunckun
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 44 tables
- Weight685 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.