All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNow, for the first time, Dilworth's complete philosophy of science in paperback Dilworth's complete philosophy of science, including his Perspectivist conception and his metaphysics of science, w available at a reduced price! Dilworth is arguably the most original of today's philosophers of science. In Scientific Progress he develops the Perspectivist conception of science, in which the incommensurability claims of Thomas Kuhn and Paul Feyerabend are met without resorting to relativism. In The Metaphysics of Science a completely new metaphysical approach to science is provided that avoids the pitfalls of Kant's treatment.
- Author(s)Craig Dilworth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight939 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.