All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses issues that have bearing on how scientists work and whether problems t related to the work itself will get in the way of scientists' successs in gaining new kwledge.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOpposing Viewpoints (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySylvia Engdahl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.