Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought: The Basic Book of the Theory & Practice of Scientology for Beginners by L. Ron Hubbard (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by daybyday6614
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine an age where the predictability of science and the wisdom of religion combine. Scientology is called a spiritual techlogy for a reason. Scientology provides tools to assist you to find your own answers to your questions about existence, your own truth about your life and you. The word Scientology comes from: Scio (Latin) 'kwing, in the fullest sense of the word', logos (Greek) 'study of'. Thus Scientology means 'kwing how to kw'. Although modern life seems to pose an infinitely complex array of problems, Scientology maintains that the solutions to those problems are basically simple and within every man's reach. Difficulties with communication and interpersonal relationships, nagging insecurities, self-doubt and despair each man innately possesses the potential to be free of these and many other concerns. This book was designated by L. Ron Hubbard as the Book One of Scientology. It gives the basic philosophical principles of Scientology, and shows practical application how to improve conditions in life. It covers concepts like the relation of mind body and spirit, it gives you the analysis of what understanding consists of and how understanding can be mended or achieved, and all other essential concepts of this amazing study, merging science and spirituality.
- Author BiographyAuthor, humanitarian and Founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is one of the most acclaimed figures of the modern age. In a writing career spanning more than half a century, he was both a leading light of American fiction and the author of more than 35 million words of nonfiction--the single most embracive statement on the human mind and spirit, providing the only road to total spiritual freedom. To date, more than 320 million copies of his works are in circulation worldwide, in 71 languages. All told, those works comprise over 3.000 recorded lectures and some 1.084 written publications, including nineteen New York Times bestsellers. Accordingly, and in testament to the magnitude of his literary legacy, there are his four Guinness World Records: most published author, most translated author, the author with the most audiobook titles and the single most translated non-religious work. Yet the essence of L. Ron Hubbard's legacy is perhaps best expressed in his simple declaration: I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself of the shadows which darken his days. These shadows look so thick to him and weigh him down so that when he finds they are shadows and that he can see through them, walk through them and be again in the sun, he is enormously delighted. And I am afraid I am just as delighted as he is.
- Author(s)L. Ron Hubbard
- PublisherNew Era Publications International APS
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNew Era Publications International APS
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.