All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential resource presents the most up-to-date information on scleroderma. A clear and concise synthesis of current concepts in pathogenesis and modern approaches to management, this book is comprised of the authoritative work of international experts. With an integrated multidisciplinary approach to comprehensive care, this book is easily accessible for health care professionals in many fields. It is a valuable resource for rheumatologists, pulmologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists and all those involved in the care of scleroderma patients.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 131 colour illustrations, 84 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2093 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher P. Denton,Fredrick M. Wigley,John Varga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.