All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Scooby-Doo and the gang who learn about forces and motion in an amusement park setting and solve a mystery about a robot that's gone haywire.
- Author BiographyMegan Cooley Peterson has been an avid reader and writer since she was a little girl. She has written nonfiction children's books about topics ranging from urban legends to gross animal facts. Megan is also working on her first novel. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and daughter. Dario Brizuela was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and as a teen he began studying in an art school-doing drawing, sculpture, painting, and more. After discovering superhero comic books, his goal was draw his favorite characters. He broke into comics by working for publishers like Dark Horse Comics, Image, Mirage Studios, IDW, Titan publishing, Soleil Productions, Viz Media, Little, Brown and Company, DC Comics, and Marvel Comics, and for companies like Hasbro and Lego. His comic book and illustration work in the U.S. and Europe includes: Star Wars Tales, Dioramas, Ben 10, Super Friends, Justice League Unlimited, Voltron Force, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Transfomers, Mini Hulks, Gormiti, Superhero Squad, Scooby Doo, and Beware The Batman.
- Author(s)Megan Cooley Peterson
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWarner Brothers: Scooby-doo Solves it with S.T.E.M.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dario Brizuela
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.