All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver been told t to play with your food? Well, think again. Scooby-Doo and friends are ready to make you laugh out loud! In this joke book, food takes centre stage. So chow down with hilarious illustrations, intriguing back matter (including information on how to best tell a joke), and clever quips, puns, kck-kck jokes and other funnies from your favourite Scooby characters. You'll have a crowd gathered in time!
- Author BiographyMichael Dahl is the prolific author of the bestselling Goodnight Baseball picture book and more than 200 other books for children and young adults. He has won the AEP Distinguished Achievement Award three times for his nonfiction, a Teacher's Choice award from Learning magazine, and a Seal of Excellence from the Creative Child Awards. And he has won awards for his board books for the earliest learners, Duck Goes Potty and Bear Says Thank You! Dahl has written and edited numerous graphic novels for younger readers, authored the Library of Doom adventure series, the Dragonblood books, Trollhunters, and the Hocus Pocus Hotel mystery/comedy series. Dahl has spoken at schools, libraries, and conferences across the US and the UK, including ALA, AASL, IRA, and Renaissance Learning. He currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota in a haunted house.
- Author(s)Michael S. Dahl
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleScooby-Doo!: Scooby-Doo Joke Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.