About this product
- DescriptionBring along your appetite when Shaggy and Scooby sign up the Mystery, Inc. gang to judge a cooking contest. But jinkies! It looks like there's trouble brewing! Someone is sabotaging the food, and it's up to Velma, Daphne, Fred, Scooby, and Shaggy to stop it and solve the mystery before the whole contest is spoiled! Spotlight editions are printed on high-quality paper and with reinforced library bindings specifically printed for the library market. Grades PreK-4.
- Author(s)Jesse Leon McCann
- PublisherSpotlight (MN)
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScooby-Doo! (Spotlight)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpotlight (MN)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor Director of Research Dan Davis
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.