All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories that present the political history of the Indian subcontinent and the ble and t so ble men and women who shaped it, ranging from personal encounters with Gandhi, Jinnah, Nehru, and interviews with Mountbatten and Radcliffe.
- Author BiographyKuldip Nayar is a noted Indian journalist who has been in the field for almost sixty years. He is noted for his highly centre-left columns. Kuldip Nayar has been many things in his life - reporter, editor, detainee during the Indian Emergency, high commissioner to Great Britain , peacenik, Rajya sabha member - but what he does best is explore the byzantine maze of Indian politics to provide amplification and clarity of events, issues and personalities.
- Author(s)Kuldip Nayar
- PublisherHarperCollins India
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintHarperCollins India
- Weight247 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.