All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 4 and up. SCOOP is an acronym to help children remember five personal safety strategies: be Smart, use your Call list, zerO talking to strangers, keep strangers Out of your personal space, and always Pair up. An excellent tool to help adults equip children with safety skills to prevent child abduction, written in a friendly n-threatening manner. Includes te to parents and tips for parents written by Don Wood, founder of Child Watch of North America. Supports the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Hardcover or softcover, 32 pages.
- Author(s)Julia Cook
- PublisherNational Center for Youth Issues
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Center for Youth Issues
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width232 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elisabeth Ventling
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.