All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionScoring for Percussion is a complete manual including availability, ranges, transpositions, techniques, beaters, and standardized tation. It provides a guide for arrangers scoring percussion parts for pieces in a variety of styles. This newly revised edition contains an enhanced CD-ROM that provides a comprehensive look at more than 85 percussion instruments, with images of the instruments, sound samples, and typical patterns associated with each instrument. Every serious student of composition/arranging/orchestration, t to mention percussionists themselves, would do well to thoroughly study and master the concepts presented in this text. -Percussive Notes This 152-page resource reference textbook should be included in every university library for reference, if t required for the discussion of actual curricular content in percussion scoring and tation. -Jim Lambert, The Instrumentalist
- Author(s)Deanna Hudgins,H Owen Reed
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, charts, printed music items
- Weight499 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.